|Job Ref:||204617417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£13 - £15/hour van & benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:38|
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Working Supervisor, on behalf of my client who offer services in the construction, civil engineering and highways sector.|
You role will be to supervise construction projects, including property services such as insurance work, housing association etc. across the whole of the South West of England.
Responsibilities (To include but not limited to):
To oversee and supervise one or more concurrent projects including;
** Management of employees and also any subcontractors/agency staff
** Ordering & coordination of materials and plant
* Attend site progress meetings
* On completion of the projects, assist with collation of info for building manual/H&S file
* Provide aftercare support to client
* Provide hands-on support to trade resources and assist with the completion of the works
* Understand and implement company Health & safety policy
* Ensure employees only undertake work for which they are suitably trained and competent
* Identify and report any training shortfall
* You must have a trade background, carpentry or joinery preferred
* Full UK driving licence
* CSCS card
* Able to work as part of a team
* Strong communication skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send me your CV or call me ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview