|Job Ref:||204617524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:38|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways - East Midlands|
Top tier main contractor recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage two major highway schemes in the East Midlands.
Candidates must have previous experience working for a main contractor on major highway schemes, whilst managing a commercial team.
Candidates will need good working knowledge of the NEC form of contract. Experience working on roads, bridges, drainage and groundworks/earthworks is beneficial.
Site travel throughout the East Midlands will be required.
* The first scheme is a £15m relief road in Lincolnshire, due to be complete in 2019.
* The second scheme is a £15m third lane being added to a major A road in Derby.
* £45,000 - £55,000 (reflective of experience)
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* 28 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
Please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Alternatively please call Lauren Gilbert on (Apply online only).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business