|Job Ref:||204617555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£0 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:38|
Are you an experienced Plumbing Assessor? Are you an experienced Plumber looking to develop a career into education? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading Plumbing Training Providers in Exeter?|
Alderwood are currently working with a leading FE Provider looking to recruit for their expanding team in Exeter.
The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Training Manager.
The delivery and assessment of Plumbing courses up to level 3.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To deliver and assess Plumbing course.
* To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
* Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
* To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
* Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
* To provide pastoral care and support to students
* Plumbing experience
* A Teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
* Qualified to Level 3 in Plumbing
* Must be able to teach to a minimum of level 2 and up to level 3
* The individual will need to be able to deliver both theoretical training and technical training
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and included 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For more information please feel free to contact me on (Apply online only) or via
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK