|Job Ref:||204618715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £75000/annum Group life protection insurance||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:39|
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a well-established, leading Construction and property Consultancy based in Birmingham city centre, this company provide an exceptional service both UK wide and internationally. This vacancy for a Commercial Manager would be the opening to join a professional consultancy which are specialists within a broad variety of sectors including Residential, Hotels, Retail and many others. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly articulate and well-presented Commercial Manager to join this company with the view to progress into an Associate Director, it is essential within this role that the Commercial Manager is an excellent communicator both written and verbally due to the role involving vast amounts of client facing work and also a MRICS member. |
This company are well known for delivering an outstanding service to their clients and they are well-known for their high staff retention rate due to internal promotion and recognition. The Commercial Manager/AD will be overseeing some major projects in the Birmingham area and working for a company that are growing rapidly due to their success and expansion plans. My client also has a specialist Dispute Management service team who are knowledgeable in all aspects of litigation and arbitration and the team have experience in working with all the major UK construction lawyers.
The Commercial Manager will be involved in all elements of the Construction process including Cost Planning, preparing tender documentation and post contract cost control in the Commercial, Industrial, Educational and Residential sectors, the Commercial Manager/Associate will also be performing Risk Managements and working in line with the duties of an employer's agent carrying out insurance reinstatement work.
Commercial Manager/ Senior Surveyor Position Overview
* Preparing tender and contract documentation for major projects
* Cost planning duties
* Working on post contract cost control in a variety of sectors
* Delivery of project management and quantity surveying on major projects
* Claims advice for construction projects
Commercial Manager/ Senior Surveyor Position Requirements
* Strong knowledge and background in Quantity surveying or commercial management
* Excellent communicator both written and verbally
* Ability to liaise with clients and colleagues on all levels
* Highly articulate and well presented at all times
* Motivation to succeed and progress within the role
* MRICS accredited is essential for this role
Commercial Manager/ Senior Surveyor Position Remuneration
* Salary: £60K-£70K (However this can be negotiated further)
* 28 days, I extra after 5 years, another 1 extra after 10 years
* Group life and income protection insurances (no contributory)
* Professional subscriptions paid (up to 2 max)
* Government state pension scheme
* Career advancement opportunities
* Opportunity to become an Associate.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy