|Job Ref:||204618732||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:39|
Our client has Over 30 years experience of delivering Highway and Civil Engineering services and now they are looking to develop their team by sourcing a new Business Manager.|
To be considered applicants must:
- Must have Business Management experience
- NEC3 qualified
- Worked on highways
- Will be responsible for the profit and loss
- Worked in the public sector
If successful your main duties will be:
• Be recognised as a client expert understanding in detail the client's strategy, key points of influence, culture, external drivers and their challenges, risks and opportunities.
• Provide knowledge, secure resources and become the initial point of contact for issues and opportunities.
• Encouraging others in Solutions SK to contribute to the client's success and developing a sustainable, long term relationship.
• Engage with the client and operate as part of a core Key Account Management team.
• Manage and maintain a client stakeholder plan connecting up Solutions SK and the client at all relevant levels.
• Support development of business plans in line with the overall business objectives
• Identify opportunities for new business with current and new customers.
• Achieve all relevant measures and KPI's.
• Identify client drivers and needs to prioritise proposition and service development.
Salary is £45-60k plus additional benefits and a generous annual leave allowance and pension scheme.
For more details please mark your application for the attention of Andrew Halliday.
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries