|Job Ref:||204619039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum Car Allowance + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Your new company....|
A fantastic opening has just come available for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor that is looking to expand their knowledge and further their career. Based in Hampshire, the company has been successfully operating on projects up to £10m in the Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Healthcare sectors for over 100 years.
Your new package....
In return for your dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive package of up to £28k including benefits. You will also be provided with first class training as your career progresses.
Your new role....
- Dealing with any post construction reconciliations or issues
- Negotiating with Suppliers to ensure efficiency and minimise costings
- Provide assistance with contractual documents and claims
- Liaising with Suppliers, Quantity Surveyors and other site members
- Monitoring on going progress of projects, budgets and timelines
- Effectively tracking projects using appropriate documents
What you will need to succeed...
To be successful in your application for this role you will need to display previous experience in a similar role as well as proven industry knowledge. In order to join this well-established organisation, you will display a pro-active nature in wanting to progress your career.
What you need to do now.....
If you are interested or know someone who might be then please do not hesitate to apply below or alternatively call Jesse at EC1 on (Apply online only)