|Job Ref:||204619138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Westbury||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum 33 Days holiday, Pension 3||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
I am currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join a well-established Architectural practice based near Westbury, Somerset. This opportunity would suit either a recent Graduate in Architectural Technology or a candidate who is currently studying their degree part time and is looking for an opportunity to join a practice and learn whilst studying to complete their degree. This practice uses Autodesk REVIT software and occasionally AutoCAD so if you had experience of using REVIT then it would be highly advantageous.|
This company have been established for over 30 years and they are growing in a variety of sectors including Heritage projects, Community, Public Parks, Military and leisure. They cover projects across the whole of UK and they also work on some overseas projects. The company itself prides their reputation with long standing relationships with clients and high staff retention which attracts many people to work for them.
Architectural Technician/Technology Grad Position Overview
* meeting with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief;
* Evaluating and advising on environmental, legal and regulatory issues;
* contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures;
* ensuring surveys are undertaken and their results are fed into the project;
* preparing and presenting design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD and REVIT) and traditional drawing methods;
Architectural Technician/Technology Grad Position Requirements
* Either completed a degree in Architectural Technology or due to and studying on a part time basis.
* It would be advantageous for the individual to have experience in Autodesk- REVIT and/or AutoCAD.
* This individual must be well presented and highly ambitious.
* This individual must be based near Westbury in Somerset or willing to relocate.
Architectural Technician/Technology Grad Position Remuneration
* Salary: £18K-£20k (negotiable)
* 33 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* Pension- Contribution of up to 3%
* Company benefits.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy