|Job Ref:||204619148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
The client is a leading M&E Contractor that specialises in Commercial Fit Out, High Specification Residential Developments and Major Projects. With an estimated turnover for 2016 exceeding £60M they are one of the market leaders in delivering prestige, high specification projects. With a portfolio of iconic projects already under their belt they have an order book of some of the most sort after projects to hit London in the last 10 years. Due to this they are looking to expand their team of Senior Quantity Surveyors.|
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 - 10 years' minimum experience managing the commercial aspects and packages of several projects concurrently with values equally £7M plus. You will have extensive experience working with JCT and NEC3 contracts and show consistent profitability on projects.
• Experience managing 2-4 M&E Quantity Surveyors
• Procurement and commercial management of M&E packages and final account settlement.
• Reporting and forecasting financial aspects
• Management of Variation Accounts whilst maintaining strategic relationships
• Working within a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Proven profitability on projects
This is an immediate requirement and our clients will be interview week commencing 5th September 2016