|Job Ref:||204619161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
My client is currently seeking an experienced Glazier to complement their existing team in Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and reputable company on a temp to perm basis. As a glazer you should be experienced in glass office partitioning and installation, have knowledge in fitting balustrades, mirrors and splash backs. You will be required to work as part of a team and deal with clients in a professional manner.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking, polite and well-mannered with a full driving licence and able to start immediately.
Requirements for Glazier
* Experience and have a thorough understanding of the trade
* To be fit and able to lift glass panels
* Ability to follow plans, measurements and technical drawings accurately, and follow instructions to agreed time scales.
* Your own hand tools for glazing
* To have good communication skills
* To hold a current CSCS card. Any other relevant construction qualifications, such as IPAF, PASMA, trade relevant NVQ, etc. are an advantage but not essential.
Negotiable rates depending on experience.
To Apply for this position please call Demi on (Apply online only) or send your CV to
Glazier / Glass fitter / Glass Installer / Glazier