|Job Ref:||204619223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£220/day||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
Our client are a leading Construction & Facilities Group operating throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Test and Inspect Engineer to work on a contract in the North London area.|
Your duties will consist of:
• Testing circuits and distribution boards e.g. lighting and power systems
• Inspection, testing and reporting on Fixed Wiring, Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems and Portable Appliances, along with Remedial work
• Managing your own workloads on a daily & weekly basis & prioritising critical jobs
• Liaising regularly with your Line Manager & client representatives on progress & possible issues which may arise
• Testing electrical refurbishment & new build installation work
• Working from drawings to carry out electrical installation and re-positioning
• Altering power components, socket location and lighting positions
• Install additional power points
• Conduit, Trunking and Tray work
You will need City & Guilds or NVQ qualifications in Electrical Testing 2395 ticket.
Experience in testing is essential as you will be carrying out Electrical Installation Condition Reporting as well as testing new installations.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have excellent interpersonal & communication skills together with strong team player abilities as you will have regular contact with all types of people during the course of your duties
Please apply with CV or Call Keenan on (Apply online only)