|Job Ref:||204620702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Holmes Chapel||Address:||Post Code:||CW4||Salary:||£32000/annum plus car allowance and petrol card||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Assistant Site Manager - New Build Housing |
Our Client is a well-respected and established residential house builder based in the North West, who has built a number of high profile developments in the Manchester area.
They provide a very family orientated environment and have a large job book in place for the coming years.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager for a new development in Cheshire.
Job specification - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing`s of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
- You must have prior experience with the housing sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the full cycle of house building.
- An HNC or HND in Construction would be an advantageous
- Possession of a current CSCS card and 1st Aid will be essential.
Summary - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company where they are looking to invest in their next generation of Site Managers.
An excellent package and career opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan - (Email Removed)