|Job Ref:||204620718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Excellent opportunity arisen with our prestigious client, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Asset Manager in Plymouth.|
The Asset Manager will be directly responsible to the Facilities Manager for the efficient and effective management and operation of the Hard FM elements of the client's site. Including management and operation of reactive & planned maintenance, Lifecycle and new works. Management and operation of the CAFM system and insuring that all hard FM activity undertaken at the buildings is undertaken in accordance with both parties H&S legislation.
* To undertake building surveys on the contract in support of the current and future life-cycle programme.
* To liaise closely with other members of the management team, SPV & supply chain ensuring that all issues having a bearing on the life cycle programme are acknowledged within the programme
* To undertake statutory & mandatory inspections in accordance with agreed programme.
* Ensure that all reactive works generated from the help desk are reacted to and /or completed within the correct contractual time periods. Also ensuring that issues falling outside of contractual timescales are escalated with suitable rectification/mitigation plans and discussed with the FMTo manage and operate the on-site CAFM system (QFM)ensuring that all assets/ tasks are up to date with the correct frequencies, and timely production of the dockets for delivery of works.
* To act as a technical focal point for issues affecting the built estate, ensuring that all matters affecting the financial output of the contract are discussed with the Commercial Manager & Facilities Manager.
* Responsible for the day to day implementation and management of the life cycle and planned maintenance programmes, new and reactive works.
* Responsible for ensuring that all works are carried out within the terms of the contract & that issues having an effect on the life cycle/planned maintenance programme are noted and implemented.
* To ensure that all works meet the agreed programme and that they conform to CDM Regulations, appropriate Codes of Practice, Quality Plans and associated H&S legislation/codes of practice.
* Preparation of subcontract documentation for works & specialist services in accordance with the Company's Business Process Model and Health & Safety Manual.
* Undertaking of regular quality site checks reporting on work progression, workmanship and service delivery standards to a set and agreed programme.
* To ensure that all business process documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
* Scope manage and procure additional 'new works' or capital projects as required
* To attend and to play a role in regular management SMT team meetings.
* Work within the existing organisation ensuring estate issues are communicated and shared amongst the team.
* To ensure that all works under your control and managed and lead in accordance with good industry practice and client's procedures and policies.
* Must be confident in one's own judgement and possess the stature and personal qualities necessary to establish rapid credibility at all levels in the internal client population, with the tenacity to work resolutely in pursuit of objectives.
* Must be an effective and principled communicator, able to develop and present well - reasoned arguments and be prepared to support these effectively.
* Should be able to offer creative and practical solutions, be forward thinking and perceptive and be alive to real time needs and issues.
* The Building surveyor will be qualified to a minimum standard of Higher National Certificate or equivalent, in a building services related discipline.
* They will have had at least five years practical experience in the delivery of similar services.
* They will have experience in the preparation of specifications for facilities works and some knowledge of conditions of contract.
* They will be able to demonstrate a minimum of five year's experience in the supervision of subcontractors.
* Medically fit to undertake the duties.
* They will possess a demonstrable awareness of Customer Care, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety, Building Regulations, and Building Services and will demonstrate an ability to work to tight budgets and programmes.
* A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with key clients. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services.
* Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
* Resilient, confident, client force with strong leadership
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi