|Job Ref:||204620728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Our client, a national contractor is actively recruiting for 2 x site managers to run a new build project across 9 sites in Bristol. This is a permanent opportunity and the initial works phase is based over 39 weeks. Thereafter programmes will be based in Bristol and a commutable distance. |
A domestic build, there is also an expectation to have an understanding of regeneration as this will be a council biased site.
The right candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the build including cost control, materials, HS&E, as well as the direct management of subcontracted and direct labour.
Purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the post is to be the accountable for the total construction of a small/medium building site in the Bristol area. Key accountabilities will include.
• Build programmes / timescales agreed
• Budget awareness
• Health, Safety and Environmental issues
• Agreed project specific KPI`s
• Client / purchaser satisfaction
• Working relationships
• Site presentation / material protection
• Considerate Constructors Scheme
• Adherence to LIBMS procedures
• Detailed knowledge of NHBC requirements
• Detailed knowledge of Building regulations
• Understanding structural principles
• Knowledge of road and sewer construction
• Knowledge of trade practice
• Knowledge of HS&E regulations
For more information please contact Mike on NA