|Job Ref:||204620752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LL30||Address:||Salary:||£180 - £230/day||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work as part of the Residential team with one of the leading construction contractors in the Uk.
• Undertake inspections on site to ensure compliance with client requirements and specification.
• Manage and monitor performance of engineering staff and specialist sub-contractors, ensuring completion of mechanical related tasks in accordance with construction plans, and drawings.
• Ensure appropriate quality and workmanship.
• Be pro-active in allocating work ensuring efficient deployment of subcontractors.
• Ensure that safety standards are understood, implemented and maintained by all team members and contractors.
• Assist the Project Manager with on-site tasks and planning.
• Assist the onsite construction team to ensure that subcontractors work to the program and construction sequence.
• Raise any issues that may affect progress, ensure that quality, benchmarks etc are maintained and delivered at all times.
Skills & Attributes
• Previous experience working as a Site Manager ideally with a national contractor.
• Hold a valid Site Manager (SMSTS) certificate.
• Ideally have experience of scaffolding and EWI.
• Able to communicate with subcontractors, consultants and other team members