|Job Ref:||204620770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Holmes Chapel||Address:||Post Code:||CW4||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum plus car / car allowance, mileage, b||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Assistant Site Manager - New Build Housing |
My Client is arguably the best house builder in the North West and they are seeking to recruit for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to work on one of their NHBC Award winning sites.
They nurture a real family environment; have a fantastic reputation, extremely low staff turnover and a really fantastic package and bonus scheme
Job specification - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing`s of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
- You must have prior experience with the housing sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the full cycle of house building.
- An HNC or HND in Construction would be an advantageous
- Possession of a current CSCS card and 1st Aid will be essential.
Summary - Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company where they are looking to invest in their next generation of Site Managers.
An excellent package and career opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan - (Email Removed)