|Job Ref:||204621159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£32,000 - £38,000
An award winning national Structural/Civil consultancy in Birmingham requires a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer with a minimum of 4 years` UK experience with a relevant consultancy to join their expanding team. You will be liaising with regulatory and statutory authorities, clients, architects and contractors so excellent written and verbal communication is a necessity.
The consultancy cover commercial, industrial and residential sectors with a matrix of projects which you will work from conception through to construction. Your role will be to design the infrastructure and drainage schemes which are associated with the structures they design.
- • Thorough knowledge and use of AutoCAD
- • Civil 3D / MicroDrainage / WINDES experience preferable
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years` experience
- • HNC Civil Engineering or equivalent
- • Experience in 'Value Engineered` drainage designs
- • Earthworks modelling and road alignment preferable
- • Carry out civil design following detailed specifications
- • Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Tallia Smith on (Apply online only) / (url removed)