|Job Ref:||204621900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield||Address:||Post Code:||EN1||Salary:||£24990/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:36|
Job title: Premises Team Member|
Job Start: ASAP
Salary scale: £24,990 per annum
Contracted hours: 40-53 hours per week - shift rotations
We are seeking to recruit a premises team member on behalf of a secondary school that we are working with in the Enfield area. You will join an already established team managing the school's buildings and grounds.
* be responsible for all aspects of site management during their shift, these include security, cleanliness, porterage, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs, organising quotes/tenders and contractors
* working on a shift rotations and availability for quick response to call-outs
Essential skills for the role include:
* excellent interpersonal skills
* organisation and teamwork. You will need to be flexible and have the necessary skills to respond efficiently and effectively to changing and sometimes unexpected work demands.
* the ability to prioritise under pressure
* a "can do" approach, being prepared to fix and address minor issues for the safety and well-being of the children
* a flexible approach to working in all weathers
* a positive attitude towards, and an interest in, working around children
* a working knowledge of Health and Safety, manual handling, COSHH, Legionella legislation
* high expectations of themselves and others; including an excellent record of punctuality
* experience or skills in a trade, with electrical knowledge being highly desirable.
* must be computer literate
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact John Byrne at Capita Education Resourcing on (Apply online only)