|Job Ref:||204621921||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:36|
Our client are a commercial property consultancy working with investors, developers and occupiers in both the public and private sectors across the UK and Ireland are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to join their current team based in Manchester.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating an effective and efficient building surveying service to national local clients and your main tasks will include the following:
Specifications and schedules of work.
Contract administration for repair and refurbishment projects
Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
* Building reinstatement cost assessments.
* Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys.
* Party Wall work
* Schedules of condition
* Planned Maintenance reports
* Defect diagnosis and reporting
* To represent LSH to clients
* Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
* Ideally Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS).
* Sound technical knowledge, built up through working within a commercial private practice
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Enthusiastic and keen to develop their career.
Our client is prepared to be flexible in terms of the salary and level of person that they are willing to consider. They will consider candidates are currently working at Senior Building Surveyor level and candidates that are looking to sit their APC in November this year.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that promotes development and progression internally.
For further information on this role or an informal discussion please call Claire Pattison on (Apply online only)