|Job Ref:||204622032||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£43000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Lead Data Centre Technician/ Engineer |
M&E Service's bias
Continental Shift Pattern
Salary: £43k per annum
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading Data Centre Owners/ Developers in the world in their major Woking based site.
The site is set on 12 acres and has over 200,000 sq. ft of technical space.
- A market leading global technical real estate firm.
- A presence in 33 counties with over 150 properties.
- The Woking site is one of their UK flagship sites.
- Lead the Engineering Team in providing technical support in the maintenance of the critical facilities equipment and building systems including M&E systems, fire/ life safety within a multi-tenanted Data Centre.
- Ensure successful completion of planned and preventative maintenance, operation and energy management programmes.
- Identify and make recommendations for operational improvements on site.
- Coordinate and manage staffing resources on site.
- Continental Shift Pattern - Days and Nights,.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- A recognised formal qualification within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Critical Building Infrastructure - LV and HV electrical systems, UPS and generator systems, data hall cooling/ humidity.
- Proven team management skills.
If you are an experienced Shift Engineer looking to make the step up or currently a Lead Engineer within the Mission Critical/ Data centre industry and are interested in a permanent role working with one of the leading Data Centre Developers in the world on one of their major sites then please contact Dan Cullingham at Aylin White on (Apply online only)