|Job Ref:||204622207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum dependant on experience||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
Lloyd Recruitment Services have a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer in their Development Team building company based in Crawley.|
You will work closely with the Strategy, Bidding, Project Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Team, Operational Personnel and Support Services to obtain relevant information for writing quality bid solutions for prequalification and tender submissions.
You will be an integral part of a Bidding Team in assisting with the preparation and completion of written responses as directed.
• To support Bid Managers/Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients' requirements and agreed company solutions.
• To liaise and work closely with all members of the Strategy, Bidding, Project Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Team and the wider Support Services in developing and completing written responses for bids.
• To carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
• To provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
• To attend bid solutions meetings as required.
• To provide support for the development and maintenance of internal bid processes as directed and gathering/updating evidence library as required.
• To carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission.
• To carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that visibly underpins the company's values and beliefs.
• Challenging existing protocols and practices where appropriate contributing to continual improvement for the success of tenders and overall company performance.
• To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post.
• To ensure written responses for prequalification and tender submissions are completed in a timely manner and that they are in accordance with agreed deliverables.
Experience and Qualifications
• Good standard and level of general education.
• Proven experience of producing written commentaries and solutions for prequalification and tender submission documents would be desirable
• Experience of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable
• An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable.
Personal Attributes / Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• IT competent.
• Graphic design skills would be desirable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Able to travel and work away from home as and when required.
• Industry knowledge is useful but not essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates