|Job Ref:||204622236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum car allowance / car+ package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
M&E Building Maintenance Contracts Manager required by leading privately owned Building Services Maintenance contractor that provide full Preventive planned maintenance and reactive works on full HVAC systems within the London, West end and Home counties area.|
They have a key requirement for an experienced Building Services Maintenance Contracts Manager.
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will manage key clients with contract values from £500k to £1 million.
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will oversee the delivery and the client relationship,
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will assessment, recommendation and delivery of additional remedial works,
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will project planning of PPM's monitoring and reporting of works to ensure KPI's are being met. Resource planning and allocation.
* £50k - £55k basic + Car allowance + Package
To be Successful as the Building Services Contracts Manager
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will be experienced in managing contracts on Building Services Maintenance, Air Conditioning and general M&E building maintenance.
* Mechanical plant and electrical systems, Lighting, Air Conditioning, AHU's, Chillers, DX systems.
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will be experienced in working for a Building Services Maintenance Contractor manging the end client.
* The Building Services Contracts Manager will be experienced in managing contract to KPI's and reporting to the client.
Please contact Tech-People the specialist recruitment business and agency within M&E and Building Services