|Job Ref:||204622097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Associate Cost Consultant - Residential - Manchester - Up to £60,000 Per Annum + Package|
My Client, an independently owned Construction Consultancy is looking to appoint an Associate level Cost Consultant due to a series of new residential schemes. The role will be based at their ever growing offices based in Manchester. They are looking to offer up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits.
The developments are within the PRS sector, working on behalf of some of the UK's award winning developers. These schemes will be landmark developments within Manchester's bustling hubs. There will also be exposure to major projects, mixed-use schemes and commercial projects ranging in value.
As an Associate Cost Consultant you will responsible for:
• Cost Planning
• Risk Analysis/Management
• Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) & Final Accounts
• Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures.
• Commercial Management and Contract Administration
• Assessment of Variations
• Dispute resolution
• Preparing feasibility studies
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Hold the relevant Degree, postgraduate or equivalent qualification
• MRICS and at least 3 years PQE
• Consultancy/QPS background
• Ability to take on detailed projects, ideally experience handling large scale residential projects
• Demonstrate your technical expertise whilst applying your strategic approach.
• Lead a team of QS's
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive:
• Salary up to £60,000 per annum
• Pension Scheme
• 27 days holiday
• Private Health Care
• Professional Subscriptions
For further information or to discuss your application, please contact Sim Gill at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)