|Job Ref:||204622052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:42|
Data Centre Technician/ Engineer |
M&E Service's bias
Continental Shift Pattern
Salary: £38k per annum
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading Data Centre Owners/ Developers in the world in their major Woking based site.
The site is set on 12 acres and has over 200,000 sq. ft of technical space.
- A market leading global technical real estate firm.
- A presence in 33 counties with over 150 properties.
- The Woking site is one of their UK flagship sites.
- Monitoring, servicing, maintenance (planned and reactive) and fault-finding on critical data infrastructure
- Undertake routine plant inspections and site checks
- Provide first line response to all building services infrastructure on site
- Continental Shift Pattern - Days and Nights,.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- A recognised formal qualification within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Critical Building Infrastructure - LV and HV electrical systems, UPS and generator systems, data hall cooling/ humidity.
- Proven team management skills.
If you are a Building Services Maintenance Engineer who is interested in a permanent role working with one of the leading Data Centre Developers in the world on one of their major sites then please contact Dan Cullingham at Aylin White on (Apply online only)