|Job Ref:||204621675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:36|
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer|
£60,000 - £70,000 +competitive bonus and pension
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based a short walk from London Bridge Train Station are looking to add a Principal Mechanical design engineer to their existing, successful design team. This role would lead to working on innovative and market leading projects.
They work predominately in leisure and commercial with project values of up to £300 million. They can consider someone from a different background however this sector experience would be preferred.
They are looking for an individual to assist in multiple projects, and lead the design processes for many future works.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- BSc / MSc in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Strong background in Consultancy design
- Essential skills within HVAC design
- Hevacomp and also TAS would be preferred however can consider someone without TAS experience and can be converted from another software i.e. IES
- Responsibility of projects, including the production of detailed design and calculation.
- Someone with sound experience liaising and negotiating with client, architect and contractor.
- Engineering Chartership (or intention to gain)
This company prides itself on being able to win lucrative and pioneering business, often having to turn away work now due to not having the work force. They are therefore looking for people to join long term and grow with the business.
They are looking to arrange interviews from Friday 23rd September so please do call (Apply online only) or send through CV to .
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality