|Job Ref:||204621597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beaconsfield||Address:||Post Code:||HP9||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:35|
I am looking for a experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a luxury Residential developer/contractor in their Beaconsfield office. A competitive salary is offered to the successful candidate. |
My client specialises in Bespoke Luxury Residential projects in exclusive locations across the UK, in particular the home counties. They have created an ethos of offering their clients a tailored and exceptionally personal service.
* Attend site at regular intervals to value works completed.
* Take receipt of instructions, CVI's and Daywork sheets from Foreman.
* Request CVI's and Daywork sheets for any outstanding items.
* Discuss with Forepersons any issues relating to Attendances or Delays.
* Price Variations to the BQ, revised drawings and specifications.
* Price Variations from Qualifications, changes to provision of Attendances, expenditure of Provisional Sums.
* Price site instructions, CVI's and Daywork sheets.
* Provide detailed rate build ups where necessary.
* Value delays to the programme.
* Value any supplier contra charges.
* Re-measure the works if applicable.
* Submit Valuations in Excel format and e-mail to client in line with schedule of valuation dates.
* Periodically line up costs to check interim profitability.
* Agree valuations with the client/clients Q.S
* Chase payment with accounts depts. to ensure received in line with agreed payment terms.
* Produce figures for monthly cost value reconciliation on each project.
* Submit final account on completion of project.
* Attend final account meetings as necessary and agree account; produce final CVR
* Chase retentions when due.
* Ensure documentation is collated and stored in line with Company policies.
* Carry out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Senior Management.
* You will be reporting to the Head of Surveying.
* Client facing, excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with Architects and Interior Designers as well as the Clients Quantity Surveyor.
* 8+ years experience.
* Degree Qualified.
* Stand-alone Project Surveyor.
* High End Residential experience essential,
* Highly motivated.
* Working on a minimum of 2 projects at any time.
* Hours are 9:00 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Pension starting in October 2016.
If you are interested please contact me for more information and discuss on NA and apply below