|Job Ref:||204621507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager from a Hard Services background, looking for your next career move with one of the world's most revered real estate consultancies? Do you have experience in working in either the retail or financial sectors? Then I have your next role!|
My client, one of the world's biggest real estate consultancies, has exclusively tasked me with finding an experienced contracts manager to head up one of their newly won and most profitable contracts. The ideal candidate will come from a hard services background (either M&E or HVAC) and experience working in or managing data centres is advantageous but not necessarily essential. HV authorised persons will be looked at favourably but again, this is not necessarily essential.
I have confirmed interview slots over the forthcoming weeks, along with a definite start date. If the role is of potential interest to yourself and you think you fit the bill, please do not hesitate and apply immediately!
* Very competitive basic salary
* Company car or allowance
* 28 Days paid holiday plus buy or sell
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Childcare vouchers
* Long term service awards
* Life assurance
* Annual bonus
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to manage and lead a multi-site contract in the support of FM and management of the wider business
* Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works
* Experience of managing a multi site contract for both hard and soft services
* Extensive experience of contract management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
* The ability to introduce change through a structured approach
* Responsible for the day to day running of both hard and soft services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relationships including progress meeting, site visits and obtaining referrals
* Managing and having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* IOSH & MBIFM(desirable)
* Ability to understand complex premises issues
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and take decisions
* Ability to act calmly and give clear instructions in an emergency
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business