|Job Ref:||204621441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £30k - £40k, plus benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:35|
Bid Manager |
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. They are justifiably proud of their reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.
The Practice provides design, management and consultancy services to clients in support of building projects, ranging from schools and hospitals to new offices and commercial developments.
Position: Bid Manager
Salary: £30k - £40k, plus benefits
Benefits: 26 days holiday plus statutory days, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance, professional subscriptions, season ticket / car loan, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers
They are currently looking for Bid Manager to join the firm`s Bid Hub in Leicester - a central team responsible for tender management across their 11 offices and over 450 staff.
The successful applicant for this Bid Manager role in Leicester will be responsible for managing the firm`s bid programme, overseeing a team of bid writers and administrator, reporting to their Head of Bidding and Proposals.
- Responsibility for excellent understanding of the complete internal bid management process and systems
- Manage allocated bids, including implementing the Bids and Proposals Procedure, collating and checking content and bid team inputs
- Recognise the need for supply chain input and oversee the progression
- Accurately assess timescales and estimate the resources required to execute a proposal and develop / manage proposal strategies
- Identify appropriate bid writers and technical contributors to support bids
- Design and complete storyboards and bid plans and brief relevant contributors
- Actively research gaps in intelligence and manage appropriate plans
- Write technical and non-technical bid responses
- Understand fully the review process and implement on tenders
- Contribute to the improvement of the bid process
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of the construction and property industry
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage own time with multiple tasks and within deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- APMP Foundation qualification is highly desirable
You may have experience of the following: Bid Manager, Business Development, Tender Management, Senior Bid Writer, Tender Manager, Proposal Manager, Tender Writer, Service Delivery, Construction, Property, APMP, PMP, Project Manager, ITT, RFQ, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications