|Job Ref:||204620515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Pension, Car Allowance||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Job Title: Project Manager|
Salary: £40k-50k + Package
Our client is Manchester's premier Commercial Interior Fit-Out specialist who design, fit-out and refurbish offices, creating workplaces that enhance their clients business processes and support them enabling a more effective and responsive way of working to be adopted.
Reporting to the Managing Director they have a superb opportunity for a Project Manager to strengthen the contracts team and manage the implementation and delivery of Commercial Office Interior Fit-Out Projects within the North West Key Roles & Responsibilities Include:
* Build good relations with client and project team
* Ensure all aspects of the fit-out process are satisfactorily completed on time and within cost and to the highest possible standards
* Be able to carry out perfect delivery and produce snag free jobs * Must be able to run at least two contracts at one time - varying in value from £20k - £1million
* Liaison with construction teams and landlords and clients
* Design control and co-ordination - directly liase with designers
* Able to use Excel, Word and Project
* Co-ordinate contractors/design against spec and costs
* Clear understanding of standard work practices/relevant BS standards and codes.
* Your CV must demonstrate a proven track record in Commercial Office Interior Fit-Out in areas such as Shell & Core, Cat A and Cat B.
* Proven experience in on projects to £1m
* Up to date on all relevant CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid and Asbestos Certification.
* The salary is negotiable dependant on experience and there is also a benefits package including a car / car allowance.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients