|Job Ref:||204620478||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:34|
Permanent | Staffordshire
Circa £20,000 - £30,000
Our client is an developing and award winning practice based in Staffordshire, specialising in housing developers, residential and commercial.
Due to an increase in workload, they now have an opportunity for an Architectural Technician on a permanent basis. Working within the architectural department you will be working on projects for a variety of Housing Developers, and have the following skills/experience:
• Experience residential developments, domestic extensions and any commercial projects
• Solid experience in designing and producing working drawing packages
• Good knowledge of building regulations and planning applications
• Experience of carrying out surveys and site visits
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
• Experience in Photoshop, SketchUp, Corel Draw and Revit would be advantageous
Niyaa People represent Architectural professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international Architectural practices to find you the right opportunities for your career goals.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
To apply for this position, or to find out about our other temporary and permanent vacancies, please contact Sacha Kelly on (Apply online only) or visit us at (url removed)