|Job Ref:||204619688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cork||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:41|
Vacancy: HSE Officer|
Salary: €40,000-€45,000k + laptop, Phone and car
3DPersonnel's client is was founded in the early 1960's since then they have established a diverse client base in building and civil engineering, this has led to them developing a reputation for delivering quality projects on time and within budget. They undertake projects such as:
* Restoration/ refurbishment
* Healthcare and pharma
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced HSE Officer to be based in Cork, this will be on site and in the company's office. The successful candidate will have between 2 and 4 yrs experience within commercial and mixed use developments and will be responsible for site audits and new safety procedures.
Qualification and Experience,
* Must have a Qualification in H&S
* 2-4 Years' experience in the mixed use developments
* Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
* Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
* Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
* Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
* A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
* Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
* Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
* Remains calm under pressure.
* An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
* Demanding of self and others