|Job Ref:||204619460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
Fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Gas Engineer in Leeds and surrounding areas!|
Don't miss out!
£28,000 - £32,000 + 25 days Holiday, Pension, Van, Private Healthcare.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the countries leading Facilities Management Providers.
Are you a qualified Gas Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge with one of the UK's top Facilities Management Providers? Are you ready to take that next step in your career? Then we have the perfect role and opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a talented and proactive Gas Engineer to join their mobile team to deliver repairs and maintenance services with excellent customer service skills to a prestigious portfolio of contracts. The range of facilities you will be required to work on will include office premises, educational buildings, retail premises and leisure facilities across Lincoln and surrounding areas.
* Identifies and manages risks in own work environment
* Provide leadership and guidance in suit with industry standards
* Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
* Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately uphold the companies reputation
* Attend breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise remedial action as appropriate.
* Installation and commissioning of new equipment
* ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Certificates
* Electrical or AC is an advantage
* 2 Years experience in a similar role
* Background in mobile engineering/Property Maintenance/Fabric and Facilities management
* Working to PPM and reactive breakdown regimes and SLA's
* Knowledge of lone working requirements
* Sound numeracy and computer literacy
* Exceptional customer service
* Fluent English, Spoken and written essential
* Highly organised and motivated
* Ability to collate, interpret and communicate key issues from business data
* Ability to prioritise task
* Adaptable and flexible work ethos
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Result driven
* Demonstrate leadership qualities
* Succession planning and upskilling
* Pension and private healthcare
* 25 Days Holiday
If you are a Gas Engineer interested in the role above, please contact Nicholas Craig, on (Apply online only) or email by applying below
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business