|Job Ref:||204622752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£55000 - £56000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:44|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
I am currently working with a large PQS business in Berkshire, they are looking to add to their team with a well-rounded QS who has the experience of providing PQS services to a wide range of clients in a variety of sectors.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive Quantity Surveyor who can take responsibility for a varied workload, with the potential to act as the sole contact with clients.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
* Experience in the Residential, Retail, Commercial and Education sectors will be highly desirable.
* The candidate will be expected to embrace the opportunity of representing the company in the market place
* A minimum of four years technical delivery experience.
* MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
* Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience.
* Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
* Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
* Able to build long-term relationships
* Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
* Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts
* A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
* A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
The salary offered is £55K dependent on experience plus a generous benefits package.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
* The opportunity to take responsibility of a number of interesting projects from start to finish across a number of sectors, gaining valuable experience.
* Chance to work for a well-known and respected business.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed). If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business