|Job Ref:||204622690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£25000 - £33000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:44|
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be supporting an Architectural practice based on the outskirts of Brighton with there current recruitment. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Assistant to join and work as a team member on an ever-increasing portfolio of fast paced commercial, leisure, and a variety of residential schemes at various scales and stages. |
If you have the confidence and design flair we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future. You will become an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design. When you join this practice you should be prepared to develop new skills and to challenge your existing knowledge.
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
* Strong design and representation skills
* Experience of running/working on tender and construction stages of a project in the UK
* Fully proficient in AutoCAD and or Revit
* Excellent drafting skills, with the ability to work efficiently in 3D producing conceptual images
* Strong detailing ability and broad UK technical knowledge
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
* Ready to be a proactive part of a creative team, show initiative, and act autonomously.
The successful candidate will have gained previous experience from a similar role and be able to demonstrate relevant sector experience. You will plan, organise and execute accurate and fit-for-purpose drawings through the job, exercising judgement to appropriately include the contributions of other specialists, consultants and team members where required. Juggling numerous priorities, you will maintain a focus on present activity and future requirements, identifying risks and remedial action when necessary.
To find out more information about this excellent opportunity, please email us your CV, portfolio and cover letter to stuart@conradconsulting or contact Stuart on NA