|Job Ref:||204622622||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Christchurch||Address:||Post Code:||BH23||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER|
with great leadership, team management and communication skills with experience of hard and soft services with our prestigious client in Christchurch, Dorset.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within Facilities Management. An experienced Facilities Manager is required to lead the delivery of all services on site at a leading engineering business based in Christchurch, Dorset. This is an exceptional career opportunity, you will be given the opportunity to really shape the delivery of client's on site FM services on an extremely high profile account.
Ideal candidates will have significant multi-site facilities management experience with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will also have experience managing hard and soft services for each site with experience in the contract tendering process and understanding the importance of managing Service Level Agreements.
* Supporting the management of a fully integrated facilities management (IFM) contract across the client's site, encompassing both hard services including M&E
* Provide thought leadership on all F.M. service delivery and act as a subject matter expert for service delivery for a total FM offer
* Driving service excellence through service delivery and innovation whilst maintaining compliance within health, safety and sustainability activities
* Responsible for the quality and consistency of client's delivery across full service lines
* Encourage and explore all opportunities for innovation and efficiency's with area in line with Cluster Account Manager
* Manage Service failures with relevant service leads in line with operational processes or shared services requirements.
* Plan and check that all Client's best practice initiatives are implemented.
* Hold full responsibility for contracted budget
* Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for both parties
A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people. The gravitas to develop robust relationship with key clients. Have high standards, commercially astute and always `raising the bar` of services. Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
* Hygiene Management.
* Formal Electrical Qualification
* 17th Edition Electrical Regulations Certificate
* IOSH Working / Managing Safely
* Recent Asbestos awareness
* Good all round communications skills.
* Relationship builder and experience in working in a matrix-ed delivery environment
* Broad knowledge of multiple service lines and their benefit to an organisation along with legislative requirements
* Knowledgeable of risk and legislation across all service lines, does not need to be the expert, however needs to be able to mitigate these with the help of client's experts and Governance and Policy.
* Excellent client relationship management
Resilient, confident, client force with strong leadership
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
To apply - Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi