|Job Ref:||204622481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Graduate Structural Engineer to become part of a busy consultancy on a permanent basis in their Norwich office. If successful you will be designing for a range of residential projects and some commercial builds. |
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials including timber, steel and concrete.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Assisting with site visits.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have had experienced working within a Structural/Civil design Consultancy.
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD, Master series).
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
This is a wonderful opportunity and brings with it the support to reach career goals such as gaining chartered status. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Graduate Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V