|Job Ref:||204622480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Great Massingham||Address:||Post Code:||PE32||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
Estimator - Glazing and Rainscreen systems|
Anglian Architectural is specialist facade contractor based in beautiful North Norfolk.
All of our projects are managed from start to finish, we have our own in house estimating, design and project management department which successfully oversee each stage of the project development.
Anglian Architectural also undertakes the manufacture and fabrication of all of our aluminium system profiles within its own factory, overseeing the fabrication of all windows, doors and curtain walling.
Due to continued growth in business activities we are recruiting for a new Façade Estimator at either a senior or intermediate level.
• Working individually or within a team you will be responsible for undertaking full tender submissions £100K to £1.5m within deadlines, liaising with main contractors, sub-contractors and architects
• Preparation of estimates based upon the tender documentation received, including detailed take offs, highlighted scope drawings, sending out enquiries to the relevant sub-contractors
• Attend meetings with prospective clients, contractors & architects when necessary
• Organise and chair handover meetings on secured projects for the contracts team to undertake, design, procurement and installation of the project
• Preparation of budgets / costs plans for all secured projects which are to be issued to the contracts team
• Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in aluminium glazing systems; preferably Schuco & Aluprof - alternative systems will be recognised
• Computer literate to a good standard using Word & Excel software
• Experience using system manufacturer's software such as SchuCal+, Logikal or similar equivalent systems
• Be technically competent and need to be able to read architects drawings and specifications and determine the correct product to satisfy the clients design intent
• Be a good communicator at all levels and be comfortable attending meetings and discussing projects with architects, main contractors and clients
• Be a proactive, organised individual who is capable of working individually or within a team to meet tight deadlines
Salary is negotiable depending on the proven experience and knowledge you can bring to the business.
Experience of complete building envelope packages would be beneficial although not essential.
Attractive salary and 23 days start holiday a year.
Hours 8.30am to 5.15pm Mon -Thurs 4.45pm Friday