|Job Ref:||204622459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum £6,000 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
Senior Project Manager- Residential Developer - West London|
Our client is a leading residential developer who specialise in London centric schemes. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a phase on a major development consisting of 400 + luxury apartments with a production value exceeding £130,000,000.
You will lead the build team of up to 8 managers from varying levels where you will report directly to the Project Director. You will be responsible for delivering three 10-storey RC Frame residential tower blocks to an exceptional standard.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager are to;
* Manage the challenging on-site logistic operations
* Oversee up to 8 managers, ranging from Senior Site Manager to Assistant Site Manager positions
* Oversee the recruitment process of Site Staff across the development.
* Monitoring production progress, along with the financial costs and quality checks.
* Project Manager or Senior Project Manager experience with a residential developer or main contractor
* A Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree
* Experience of managing major RC Frame builds
* Longevity with previous employers
* CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid Training certificates
Salary + package;
* Up to £80,000 basic salary
* Circa £6,000 car allowance
* 10% annual bonus
* Healthcare and Pension
* Paid holiday
To discuss the Senior Project Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on NA or (Apply online only) 518.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and hence a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity