|Job Ref:||204622441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
Quantity Surveyor |
£40,000+ (Salary negotiable dependant on experience)
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a proactive Quantity Surveyor who is confident at taking financial control of a variety of building projects based in London with values up to £5m.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must possess the ability to work on their own initiative, while maintaining strong team relationships and a focus for delivering industry leading services.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience working in the education and social housing sectors
* At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar surveying role
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage several projects at once
* Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to the highest level of achievement
* UK driving licence
On offer for the successful Quantity Surveyor is an excellent package including a negotiable salary which will reflect your experiences and knowledge.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Jason Fiori on (Apply online only) or send your CV