|Job Ref:||204622396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£60000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:43|
Our client is a bespoke high spec residential contractor working within the most luxurious postcodes in London & surrounding areas. Due to recently securing a large residential scheme, we are looking for Project Manager to work on a permanent basis. |
This is a two year refurb in which works will include demolition & heavy structural alterations right through to fit out.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries.
- Controlling all project budgets.
- Ensure HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to throughout.
- Lead and manage the project team to ensure consistent delivery of the project.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for monthly project reviews to demonstrate HS&E, quality, process, operational and commercial performance and ensure that the project team receive adequate challenge, support and guidance.
- Ensure that the project team is adequately resourced, led and managed to achieve targets and maintain high levels of commitment & morale.
- Ensure that all staff understand their roles, responsibilities & performance expectations and operate competently.
- Ensure that appropriate management systems and tools are used throughout the project team.
Project Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience.
- High Spec Residential / Hotel project experience.
- Good client facing skills
- First Aid / CSCS / SMSTS qualified advantageous
If you are interested in working on the most prestigious high spec projects in London, please send your CV for the attention of Victoria Britland on the email address provided