|Job Ref:||204619433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions is recruiting for an experienced Installation Site Supervisor.|
As an experienced Installation Site Supervisor you will report to the Senior Project Manager and support the design and sales teams with site surveys and customer technical visits. The primary function is to support the installation of projects through supervision, management and auditing of sub contract installation labour on Clients premises throughout the UK and Europe.
On a day to day basis you will be:
* Assisting with technical design of product & solutions by conducting site surveys
* Managing the installation team including sub-contractors
* Manage large scale installations on site multiple orders in excess of £100K
* Conduct site audits and control/monitor all onsite costs
* Responsible for Health & Safety audits
* Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity & commercial issues.
As a successful Installation Site Supervisor you must have previously worked in a similar role and ideally you will have worked within the Storage Solutions sector and have a construction background.
* Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards at all times.
* Demonstrate that you can communicate effectively at all levels, being able to work to and achieve tight deadlines and posses excellent organisational skills.
* Have a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
* Ideally you will have IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS, and a CSCS card, an understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
* Have a full driving licence.
The Company and Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions offering great support and career prospects.
As a Successful Installation Site Supervisor you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a Company Car, Work saver Pension and Life Assurance plus 33 Days Holiday.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on (Apply online only)