|Job Ref:||204619303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Swords||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:40|
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Soft Services Coordinator (12 Months FTC) to join the team located in Swords. The successful candidate will assist the Technical Operations Manager to successfully run an IFM service for the client by ensuring the smooth execution of day to day soft service contractor activities and implement world class customer service levels.|
* Responsible for day to day soft services operations
* Part of the management team responsible for the co-ordination of CBRE site vendors
* Ensure both team and customers are kept fully informed at all times
* Responsible for CBRE and client EHS implementation and reporting
* Report all issues to site management without delay
* Provide monthly report on all services to keep client and CBRE senior management informed and to facilitate strategic and operational decision making
* Raise necessary W/O's against open actions, and ensure prompt close out of same
* Ensure exceptional customer service delivered by team to customers at all times. Build strong customer relations and loyalty through regular on site inspections, service level reviews, on-site quality audits, etc.
* Find innovative ways of improving Services, reducing costs and providing leadership to team and colleagues.
* 3 to 5 years experience in building services or Contractor Co-ordination
* Ability to develop Team work through leadership / people management
* Customer and results focused
* Strong interpersonal / communication skills
* PC Literature
* Familiar with Maximo or similar CMMS systems
* Soft Services experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment