|Job Ref:||204618212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:31|
Project Manager - Fit Out Developments|
Our client hold a strong position within the construction market and have a good reputation for delivering quality projects to their clients, they have secured a minimum 10 years contracts in place for the foreseeable future..
As the project manager you will need to have a proven background working for main contractors on the construction of several fit out projects.
The Role as project manager you will be required to;
* Oversee all internal works
* Manage subbies to ensure work is completed to programme
* Complete snagging lists
* Delegate tasks to ensure all works are completed on time
The right applicant our client requires;
* Previous Dry lining, Painting & Decorating, Plasterboard & Plumbing experience
* Previous experience on student accommodation builds
* An observant and analytical personality
* The confidence, drive & determination to push projects through
A stable and proven track record is also required as our client is only looking to employ to highest calibre of Project Managers.
Interested? send you're CV to or call Sam on NA for a confidential chat