|Job Ref:||204617975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||04/10/2016 05:31|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Decent Homes Refurbishment Projects
£Negotiable + Package
A nationwide, Top 10 Contractor specialising in Decent Homes, Refurbishment and Repairs / Maintenance in and around the London area, is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on Decent Homes Refurbishment Projects.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
* Preparation and production of measured quotation works.
* Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
* Preparation of Applications and invoicing using a variety of schedules of rates / priced specifications.
* Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts.
* Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments.
* Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations.
The ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have the following skills/attributes:
* HNC/HND in Building Studies with minimum 1/2 years relevant experience (Desirable)
* Previous Schedule of rates experience.
* Good Microsoft Excel / Word and E-Mailing Skill
* Planning, programming and prioritising skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Flexible approach to work with ability to work on own.
* Good team player.
* Attention to detail.
* Competent in Microsoft office skills.
* Full driving License
* CSCS card holder
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence