|Job Ref:||204061999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leighton Buzzard||Address:||Post Code:||LU7||Salary:||£13.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Our Client are a well known Construction Group who are looking to recruit a Telehandler Operative in the Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire area |
*CPCS Telehandler ticket
*Must have PPE
*Must have experience of working on a building site
- Loading and unloading materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Assisting different skilled workers with the day to day running of the site.
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- You will need to be physically fit as there will be a certain amount of manual handling
- Disposing of Skirting boards and Doors (Strip out work)
Hours of work: 08:00-16:30
Please apply with CV or call Dionne on: (Apply online only)