|Job Ref:||204209245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||UK (Home Based)||Address:||Salary:||£39000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:23|
Senior Engineers needed throughout UK.|
• Manage own workload and allocated tasks by Inspection Manager area and Peer Group 1-3 builders to ensure relevant SLA's are achieved.
• Provide professional technical advice as well as support on the assessment of designs for compliance with Building Regulations and warranty standards including resolving problems with engineering aspects of any submissions.
• Negotiate with developers, builders and their professional advisors, from initial design to completion, to ensure proposals are satisfactory in relation to building control, warranty and land quality to relevant regulations.
• Manage the warranty aspects by supporting inspection staff with the provision of expert advice, inspection of high risk/complex elements of building work and review of progress.
• Prepare technical reports to builders and/or professional advisors and check reports prepared by others.
• On claims, agree brief with client, undertake investigations, report on finding, prepare solutions for remedial work schemes, issue tender information, assess costs and undertake site inspections.
• You must have a Chartered Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
• You must have extensive experience in the building/construction industry with knowledge of the housing and commercial sectors.
• Significant relevant knowledge and understanding of all aspects of superstructure, foundation and geotechnical design with regard to building structures.
• Experience of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair.
• Significant knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation.
If you have the skills above, please send in your CV