|Job Ref:||204622009||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £90000/annum Commission,car,pension,phone,laptop||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
To provide Sales Account Management to identified customers and prospects, promoting the use of my clients services in order to achieve personal sales targets, business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.|
* Achieve sales target through new business and growth of existing revenue base.
* Proactively identify and develop new opportunities to sell our services.
* Create and implement a structured sales plan to control sales activity
* Provide accurate and timely information and forecasts including regular and ad-hoc reports as required by management.
Principal Accountabilities / Objectives:
* Be seen as the personal interface by customers at all levels, ensuring strong customer relations and resolving issues of customer dissatisfaction.
* Maintain a thorough appreciation of customer's business and strategies and propose solutions to add value for both current and future requirements. Aid customer in improving their competitive position.
* To develop and execute an Account Development Plan for key accounts, maintain its relevance and meet the objectives it sets out.
* Execute a contact strategy with each customer, maintaining a high level of contact within set timescales.
* Promote customer confidence in my client and self as a professional and competent supplier of communications services.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of the client base's industry and key industry drivers.
* Take full end to end bid management ownership of RFQ's including appropriate and timely engagement with clients Operations department to ensure successful delivery of the respective services.
* Establish and build key peer relationships within the nominated accounts with the objective of supporting new opportunities to sell and provide incremental services to a number of key customers;
* Provide input to and support new bids and proposals with the sales, presales and business development communities where necessary
* Take ownership of the financial health and accruals/invoicing of all assigned customers and provide regular input and feedback on revenues and costs into UK financial team
* Proven track record within sales environment of winning opportunities and creating pipeline.
* Technically astute with Optical / IP / fixed line networks.
* Must be an excellent communicator and 'networker', with the ability to work with, and be respected by both- mobile network operators, vendors and internal operational units.
* Ability to very quickly translate quotes and scopes to operational requirements
* Previous experience of managing existing and developing new customers.
* Excellent presentation skills and self-assured in contact with customers and internal resources
* A self-starter, requiring little or no supervision with a positive attitude and outlook
* Ability to take ownership of an issue and see things through to the end;
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate many activities simultaneously;
* Education to a degree level an advantage;
* PC literate, especially Microsoft Office suite;
* Trustworthy and honest; implicit in the employment contract
* Full EU Driving licence essential.
* Degree or equivalent education (training and/or experience) preferable but not mandatory
* Predominantly customer facing with a high degree of engagement with customers on a face to face basis
* National and International travel may be required.
The Package for this role is negotiable dependant on experience and location. we are looking for someone that is happy to be based in Germany or travel extensively when required. the Ideal candidate will also have a lot of Contacts in the telco world, specifically in Germany