|Job Ref:||204621289||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Sweden||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a dedicated and disruptive innovation driven software application company, for an RF Microwave Expert to join their business in Kista, Stockholm.|
Position Title: RF Microwave Expert
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Contact: Tihana | +44 (Apply online only)
- Lead on complex RF and microwave engineering research assignments.
- Lead RF and microwave Board Engineering team to a bright and smart direction as a technical strategy expert.
- Familiar with research environment and know how to carry out and demonstrate new ideas when resource is limited in research phase.
- Deliver technical reports.
- Aiming for Cooperate with headquarter team while contribute unique technical value.
- 10 + years of related engineering experience in commercial companies or research organizations.
- Strong knowledge in base station systems and practices of RF/microwave engineering that enables to serve as a technical leader on projects relating to massive MIMO base station research projects.
- Knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in engineering with successful record from research projects in commercial companies.
- Extensive experience with EM simulation tools and has delivered prototypes of base stations or phased array antennas successfully.
- Knowledge and experience in understanding the design challenges for 5G base station and know-how of solutions.
- Hands-on design experience and to be able to deliver state-of-the-art technology regarding antenna, filter, calibration and RF architecture in base station for 5G by leading a group of experienced researchers from the above defined disciplines.
- PhD in electronic and RF.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Chinese Mandarin and Swedish is a plus.
For more details contact: Sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGTM-7542
Or call Tihana on: +44 (Apply online only)