|Job Ref:||204620092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
This Mobile Security Engineer role will be working on a number of new operating systems being built on ARM chipsets. This is a great opportunity as my client is currently in the early stages of development a new operating system for Android devices. |
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this role
- Track and analyse latest mobile security technologies and trends include software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Analyse and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of Hardware and Software attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (Hardware and Software).
Requirements for this role
- Experience of Cyber security solution engineering
- Mobile chipset security solution engineering
- Deep understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and secure analysis.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Hand-on experience of ARM TrustZone technology or eSE design.
- Knowledge of JavaCard OS and various SIM / UICC technologies and Familiar with protocols for secure communications such as Global Platform are preferable