|Job Ref:||204620078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stratford Upon Avon||Address:||Salary:||£7 - £7.20/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:25|
Sitel is an award-winning contact centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis. |
Are you looking to earn some extra cash this Christmas? Do you want to work on behalf of a UK leading retailer? Would you like to develop your customer service skills?
We currently have an amazing opportunity to join our Waitrose campaign in a customer care focused role.
Working in partnership with Waitrose, we are looking to grow our team of exceptional Customer Service Advisors for the festive season.
About The Role
We love our customers and will go out of our way to help them, whether they need a replacement loyalty card or they are looking for the perfect Christmas hamper.
Waitrose is synonymous with an exceptional standard of service, a standard we continually strive to achieve for our customers by always going that extra mile.
You will have an empathetic nature and will love the opportunity to be a brand ambassador for Waitrose, by always going above and beyond for your customer.
You will need to have an excellent telephone manner, top communication skills, and thrive on offering the best standard of service.
We're Looking for People That Are:
• Great communicators
• Computer literate
• Excellent written skills
• Passionate about delivering the best customer service
• Proactive and always want to know and do more!
• Experience in a customer care focused role is desirable
• Due to the nature of this campaign all agents are required to have a CRB check. (This is only if you are successful and we cover all of the cost)
£7.00 per hour U25's
£7.20 per hour O25's - we pay weekly!
• Full time, 37.5 hours a week, working 5 days in a 7 day week including weekends... Days off in the week if you work the weekend
Campaign Open Hours
• Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm
• Saturday 8am - 9pm
• Sunday 9am - 7pm
**Part time hours may be available**
This role is initially being offered on a fixed term basis until the end of the year, with the very real potential to be made permanent.
• We are conveniently located a 5 minute walk from Stratford Upon Avon Parkway Station
• Post Code - CV37 9HY
• 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Attendance reward bonus scheme
• Free NVQ's onsite
• Award winning Waitrose training
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• A fun working environment
• Monthly incentive schemes
• Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Pension schemes
• Corporate discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
• Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week
• Business- Casual dress code