|Job Ref:||204622792||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £250/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
2nd/3rd Line Engineer - Audit|
We have a new requirement for a 3 month contractor to undertake an Audit exercise of our estate. They will be involved in audits of systems, collating, summarising, analysing and producing reports to the PMO office and working alongside the technical teams (C&C) proving the input/output. It will be hands on as the systems are located within the core DC's as well as production sites so will need to travel for a short period, up to two weeks to complete. The desired skills are not a competent third line engineer but will require a degree of understanding of enterprise services and is confident working within a DC and production environments.
• Good administrative skills on collating and reporting using MS Office suite of applications
• Understanding and confident of toolset sets within an enterprise environment to use and login and extract details
o Monitoring tools (WUG/Solarwinds/Vmturbo/HP Insight)
• Able to work independently and with SME's with confidence
• Not a 3rd line engineer
• Has worked on an auditing capacity
• Good technical knowledge and has worked in this capacity before and demonstrable.
2nd/3rd Line Engineer - Audit